sábado, 17 de octubre de 2009

Every time I think im closer to the heart....of what it means to know just who I amI think ive finally found a better place to start but no one ever seems to understandi need to try to get to where you arecould it be youre not that farYour the voice I hear inside my headthe reason that im singinI need to find youI gotta find you youre the missing piece i needthe song inside of meI need to find youI gotta find you(oh yeah, oh yeah)You're the remedy im searching hard to findto fix you the puzzle that i see insidepainting all my dreams the color of your smilewhen i find you it will be alrightI need to try to get to where you arecould it be youre not that farYour the voice i hear inside my headthe reason that im singinI need to find youI gotta find you youre the missing piece i needthe song inside of mei need to find youi gotta find youBeen feeling lost cant find the words to sayspending all my stuck in yesterdaywhere you are is where i wanna beOh next to you...and you next to me

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario